Mirena IUD-pg119227822135

2 Replies
mydogiselvis - October 13

I have had my Mirena since last July (06) It took well over a year before I became normal. I bled for almost 6mths straight and had TERRIBLE cramping. I now only bleed one day and its exactly at 28 days. However, I have started developing cyst on my ovaries. Large ones that have burst. Some were even blood filled. I had another ultrasound this past week. I haven't heard from my gyno yet, but the doc I worked for looked over my scan. I have an enlarged uterus, 3 cyst on my right ovary and 1 large on my left. My left ovary was hard to find because it was sitting up so high. They did a color doppler on my right ovary because of something they saw, but my doc said he wasn't sure what it was. I will hopefully be able to get some answers from my gyno this week. I love the Mirena because of how light my periods are and because I have been pregnant on birth control 3 times. (2 kids and a mc) Anyone else having some major cyst complications?

abeanie94 - October 13

No cyst complications, but I get pregnant with it. "No worries BC" my tushie....

kitty02 - October 15

I have a mirena IUD as well and I have problems with getting cyst on only my left ovary. I havn't have any of them burst, but I've been getting them every month for the past year and my gyn thinks its because of the IUD.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion