Miscarriage -pg113163943918

1 Replies
K - November 10

I am around 6 weeks pregnant and went to the doc about some cramping and back pain I have been experiencing on and off for awhile. An ultrasound was done and blood tests to check my levels. Ultrasound showed a yolk sac but no fetal pole. The doc said it might have been to early yet to see that though. Then I had bleeding and they told me it was probably a miscarriage. The bleeding stopped by the next morning and I had passed no clots, I just had a brown discharge left that the doc said was old blood. The next day, the blood test results were back and they had doubled as they are supposed to. Now I have had more tests done and am waiting for the results. Has anyone had anything like this happen to them? I hate this waiting game.

june - November 10

i think im going throught the same thing, i hadnt had my period for 2 months but i had some spotting, last month in october i took a test and it came out negative, on fri nov4 i started bleeding thinking "oh good i started my period" but then when i went to the bathroom something came out i didnt know what it was. so i went to the doc and she took a test and it came back a positive pregnancy, she did a sonogram and she saw nothing. she thinks i may have a ectopic pregnancy or i had a miscarriage, i to am on a waiting game, i have had to take blood test also and she told me that if my hormone levels stay low i probably had a miscarriage and if they go high then i probably am still pregnant and my require surgery so im pretty scared right it, its a fatal kinda pregnancy so i have to wait till monday the 14th but u can reach me at [email protected] if u wanna chat more about this. bye and good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion