NEED HELP-pg114740341918

1 Replies
CURIOUS38 - May 11

I know that i have been pregnant before 3 times to be exact, but 12 years is a while ago for me. so this is like new for me. my af last appearence was april 8th. i went into the hospital for gall bladder surgery on the 17th. i did have s_x before i went into the hospital maybe a couple of days before with my bf. around a week before my follow-up appointment i started feeling sick and i just chalked it off to the surgery i just had, had pills for nausea but didn't help. went to the dr on the 1st of may for follow-up appt. started having cramps, headaches the normal stuff before my af comes on looked at my chart on line and knew she was to appear on the 4th of may so i wasn't surprised by the symptoms at all, the brests being sore everything. so the 4th comes no af, so the 5th comes no af, the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and still no af so now i am almost a week late, this has never happened before except for when i was prego with other children. took a hpt the first one neg but i did that one wrong the 2nd i did the next morning nothing showed up. went to the dr that same day thought it was after affects of my surgery i had, but gall bladder has nothing to do with the part of your body that deals with af at least i don't think so. called dr. office to ask did having that surgery affect my cycle, she states that sometimes it can throw it off a little but does not stop it all. so now i am confused because certain foods repulse me, i still have nausea off and on, my brests are so sore that its hard for me to wear a bra. i have another dr appt on tues. i just don't know what's going on. should i test again or should i let it go. oh i forgot i had my tubes tied 12 years ago.

littlemama1022 - May 12

I had my gallbladder removed in August 05, I did not have a period at all! I also talked to my doctor and he said that the anesthesia they give you to put you to sleep can mess your cycle up and make you miss periods. I never did get a period, in December I found out I was pregnant so even though I wasn't having a period, I was still ovulating. I'm not sure if that was any help, I wish you the best.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion