Ovarian Cysts-pg117230335033

3 Replies
jess - February 24

I just have been told i have one, an apparantly it has a membrane, or like a division in the middle...........kinda scared........anyone else have cysts??

DownbutnotOUT - February 24

I had an ovarian cyst discovered after my missed m/c, it was on my right ovary and was 2 cm in june. In august it was 2.3 cm and it also had "webbing" inside, according to the ER dr. All i know is I didnt have a period for july or august and they think it was the cyst, it eventually ruptured in September (It was horribly painful). take care

CodyKatie5 - February 27

Jess, what kind of cyst is it? I had a corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary right after they diagnosed my pregnancy at 5 weeks. They told me it's fairly common in pregnancy, and in fact it sometimes helps keep the pregnancy going. I'm not sure if mine is still there. I'm now 17 weeks and I have my next ultrasound in 4 weeks. Hopefully that will help you a little bit.

Txffwife - February 28

jess...I too have a cyst, but it is a Corpus lutem cyst kuje CodyKatie5...HOWEVER...I am not pregnant. I thought that I was since I had every symptom and was 3 1/2 weeks late for my af, but ultrasound showed only a cyst on right ovary. There are many different types of cysts and lots of info on them online. See if you can get the accurate name and then google it. You will feel much better. Some cysts have to be removed, and I also had one of those called a Dermoid cyst. I had laporoscopy done for that one. This cyst now is delaying my af, so we'll see what happens. If you are currently pg, then I would definately get more info from your doc! Good luck jess!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?