Placenta Previa-pg112901152918

3 Replies
sheree - October 11

I'm 35 wks preg and ahve placenta previa, i;ve been booked in to have a c-section on the 31st october ( only 20 days to go ) and have been told that i have a big risk of bleeding, more so then in a normal c-section. I was just wondering if there is anyone else that has had this and had a good out come, i'm startingto get a bit worried as this is my first c-section (3rd baby), Thanx sheree

Kris - October 11

I have complete and I'm only 22 weeks. I have found alot of places to look up it and find out thing. But there is one place where you can talk to people having them and had them. Its great. Here it is http://forums.delphiforums.com/previaclub/messages/?msg=2505.1

laurie - October 12

hi sheree, I don't have the answar to your questio0n, but was hoping you could help me. I am 20weeks along and just found out that I have comeplete plcenta previa. My third child, And may turn into my second c-section. They aren't sure yet.

sheree - October 12

laurie, i only have a partial covering but it hasn't moved one little bit and i've had a fair few ultrasounds, i myself don't know too much about it only that it can be caused by trama to that area previous to falling pregnant. I had a miscarrige 2 yrs ago and had bad tissue damage and got infection in my womb so i guess that's probably why i have it, have u had any thing like that happen? The scary thing is that i've never had a epidural or anything like that before and with the risk of bleeding it scary. I wish u all the best and hope that it moves for u, Only 18 days to go for me YAY thanx god, all the best sheree

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion