Please Please Help-pg120334708289

4 Replies
rachbabe - February 18

right i dont know how to start but here goes i was on the mini pill so i had no idea but for the last 6 weeks i have been having symptoms of pregnancy it was only when my br___ts started getting lumpy and then were sore to touch i decided to go to the doctors she checked me over and said you are defo pregnant i did a test and it said negative but she said i have to keep testing because i was so early and this will be my 6th pregnancy and she knows it takes ages for a urine test to show up positive so thought nothing of it the next morning i started bleeding only when i wiped but it started getting heavier but there is no clots or anything it is just watery red blood and thats all iv'e had but tests still say negative all my symptoms have gone including my sore br___ts i have a scan on 5th march but just want to know if you guys could help please do you think i have lost my baby

rachbabe - February 18

please somoene help

rachbabe - February 18

and another thing my doctor checked my urine to see if there was any blood and there wasnt then 10hrs later this happens whats going on

burny - February 18

I don't quite think this will help but my sister had a miscarriage by twins, the were stuck inside one of the ovary channels. after a few months. which would be last friday. she had every symptom possible as if she was pregnant. she went and got checked when they told her she had a rip where the babies were, and she was bleeding inernally. they did some kind of outpatient surgery. and now even her belly is going down. I know this might not be it, but atleast get it checked. remember you have little ones that need you!

rachbabe - February 19

thankyou ever so much for your advice i didnt think anyone would help me thanks again

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?