Prometrium-pg114912859618

4 Replies
lucy206 - May 31

I am on Prometrium due to low progestrogene levels. Has anyone been on this and had spotting (brownish)? Prior to being pregnant I took prometrium due to an absent period (orally). This time I am taking it va___ally. I'm worried about the spotting. My Hcg level has gone up - but not doubled. last week it was in the 100's and 200's - today I went in and it is only in the 400's. Any thoughts?

tryingx3 - June 2

Luci - I have taken progesterone orally and v____ally. I did not have any spotting related to the progesterone. I have lost 2, 1 to partial molar, another to genetic problem. How are you doing?

lucy206 - June 2

I'm hanging in there. No cramping - still little bit of spotting - not as bad anymore. I'm praying for the best. I go in on Monday for more bloodwork and an U/S. Trying x3 - how were your HCG levels when you had your two losses. I'm sorry about that. I wish you the best.

tryingx3 - June 2

With my first, hcgs were crazy, like 100,000s by week 6...as is prevalant with molar pregnancies...I had tissue growing in my gestational sac, overtaking and taking away nutrients from fetus. 2nd m/c levels doubled as they were supposed to and carried to 9 weeks, didn't know it had ended, went for u/s as my doctor was "babying" me because of 1st m/c. We had no idea that things weren't okay. I bled A LOT with the first pg and spotted a couple of times with the 2nd. I actually expected to spot a little this 3rd time as some women just do that! Fortunately, I have not. I know your fears each time you go to the bathroom! I pray you will get good news on Monday. I am also familiar with praying for the best! Our little girl is almost 24 weeks along this time and I pray she will be okay and come full term! :-)

M2 - June 7

Hi Lucy, The Dr's here dont belive it but in other countries if u r spotting they ask u to take complete bed rest till it stops...jst get up for a shower & the bathroom. My progesterone levels r low & the Dr has started me on 2 tablets to be taken orally twice a day (each 200 mg)...but I m borderline as he says...I dnt have my levels with me here but I will have a blood test & an U/s..the U/s needs to show the pole for the feutus ..I m vry worried..I had a miscarriage last yr........

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion