SEX-pg117167181733

4 Replies
NuMama - February 16

i am pregnant with a boy and my s_x drive is gone completely!! my co workers say that when pregnant with a boy you loose your s_x drive but when pregnant with a girl your s_x drive increases dramatically!!!is this true for anyone else....?? and any suggestions on spicing up the bedroom. HELP

sdillon78 - February 18

That was not true for me! I had a girl the first time and NO s_x drive what so ever!! This time it is the same, I am 10 w 1d, and could care less about having s_x but will do it for him, just cause the NEED it!! lol

Belief - February 18

I think it is different for different individuals. I mc in Nov, but had not appet_te for s_x. I was also convinced it was a boy. This time around, I'm more than willinging. I'll update you when I find out the s_x. Both of my friends had girls. One was always frisky with her hubby and the other was a "touch-me-not."

DownbutnotOUT - February 18

For both my boys my s_x drive was through the roof and with my daughter it was high but not as much as it was with my boys. this pregnancy thought my s_x drive sucks, i think its because im high risk and stressed, anywho foreplay lots and lots of foreplay has helped get me in the mood.

Melissa30 - February 19

It seems to be true for me. I have one girl. With her I had some s_x drive. I have one boy and I am currently pregnant with another boy, I have had no s_x drive at all. I force myself to give it to him atleast once a week, just because I know he has needs and I love him and don't want him to suffer.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion