Slow Rising HCG Levels Pg1301341803

0 Replies
cutename - March 28

Just looking for some of your thoughts. I have no clue how far along I am "supposed" to be. Hubbie had a vasectomy in December so I wasn't tracking my periods. They're usually the very last few days of the month so when I didn't have mine by March 4th I took a test and got a faint positive. I took a pee test at the docs on 3/7 and got a negative. Took another on 3/10 and got a positive. I had some light spotting and went to the ER and they said my HCG was only 184 this was on 3/16 Since then my doc's office has been tracking them and levels have been as follows: 3/16 - 184 3/18 - 178 3/21 - 259.5 3/23 - 299 I go back in wed for another test. They won't say miscarriage yet, but said the "HOPE" the levels go down this week and that they will keep tracking them until they hit zero. My mother is excited and thinks I'm still pregnant and that there is still hope. I'm ready to be done with all of this and have it over. Do you guys think I'm right to completely give up or should I be hoping still? I'm not spotting anymore...it stopped over the weekend. For a while I was spotting pretty good, never soaked a pad but had some days when I had a few small clots. No cramping as of yet...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?