Spotting-pg113173866818

3 Replies
Pam - November 11

i'm 8 weeks pregnant and i've been spotting for a week now (Brownish). My doctor said not to worry. But yesterday my husband and I had s_x and this morning i noticed some red blood....not heavy at all...no cramping...very light. Is it ok to have s_x? Is this spotting normal?? anyone in the same boat here???

kim - November 11

Your cervix is sensative during pregnancy the bleeding after s_x was most likely due to this. Talk to your Dr. about what you should and shouldn't be doing, when I had spotting they told me to not have s_x and to take it easy just to be safe, so talk to your Dr.

kim - November 11

I guess I didn't fully answer your question... light bleeding occurs in 20 to 30% of all pregnancies out of this percentage 50% of them will miscarry and the other 50% will carry healthy babies. It could signal something is wrong but most of the time it is indetermined and the pregnancy goes on to term. If heavy bleeding or cramping begin see a Dr. Or if you pa__s any clots.

kate - November 14

i had the same problem i was spotting from 6 weeks up until now. i am 10 weeks now. i had light browness spotting n wen i had s_x, i got very bad cramps and the spotting was more and red. my doctor told me to take it easy and no s_x until the spotting has stopped. i would adivce u the same. although my spotting has stoped im still laying of s_x for a few more weeks to be safe.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?