Spotting-pg117004259330

4 Replies
kelly19 - January 28

I missed my period on Jan 9 and confirmed I was pregnant. Now in my 6th week, I have been having brown spotting all week long! I am over 35 so I am heavily worried about miscarriage. The doctor wants me to wait 2 more weeks before seeing him. HELP! Does this mean I am in denial about miscarriage.

reneew - February 3

I was 36 and spotted with my first pregnancy at 7 & 8 wks. Then really bled a lot at 12 wks but I had a beautiful, perfect baby girl in April. Try not to worry unless the bleeding is heavy and you have cramping.

sdillon78 - February 3

I am currently 8 weeks. I spotted from about 6-7 weeks. It was very light though. I never spotted with my first one, but I had an ultrasound on Monday and everything looked great, so no worries. I am sure everything is just fine. As long as it is brown and not red.

spamanda - February 5

I had spotting a couple times in my pregnancy, once around 16 weeks and again around 22 weeks. Apparently i have an easily irritated cervix. I'm only 30. My son is a big healthy 4 mo. old now, though... hopefully everything will be fine.

JuJu - February 5

Kelly; I had brown spotting during my first pregnancy, from weeks 9 through to 12 - due to a subchorionic haematoma. The hard part is waiting to see your doc....I am surprised he is not keen to see you sooner though!! I would be better for you emotionally if you could see him sooner.....all it would take to rea__sure you is a quick ultrasound, as the heart-beat would be starting to kick in now. In the meantime, just take things easy {{hugs}}, JuJu

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?