Stomach Pains -pg121299986422

4 Replies
Mama2Be2009 - June 9

I'm 6weeks 2days, for the passed 2 weeks i have been feeling pains, as if my period was coming or something. The pains come and go, they don't hurt at all, i can just feel them is all.. Im kind of paranoid not knowing what they are, I go to the doctors on tuesday and i planned to bring it up but i was wondering if anyone else has felt pains (kinda tight pains)... btw: this is my first pregnancy, all my friends i have talked to said they never felt anything at all..

clindholm - June 9

I had cramps like my period for the first month of my pregnancy. The doc said it was normal. If you were to have very painful sharp cramps accompanied by bleeding, that may signal a problem. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck at the doctor tomorrow.

fin1hms - June 9

Mine started at 5-6 weeks and lasted for about a month. Every time I went to the bathroom, I expected to have started! Everything is fine. I am almost 17 weeks--and they are back.

fin1hms - June 9

Mine started at 5-6 weeks and lasted for about a month. Every time I went to the bathroom, I expected to have started! Everything is fine. I am almost 17 weeks--and they are back. Just you uterus growing :)

xblondiex - June 15

Every morning i stretch when i get up but sometimes it hurts my stomach. Am i harming the baby?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?