The Pill-pg120516460427

1 Replies
hchaperon - March 10

I was not the smartest girl and had s_x the day i went on the pill and got pregnant(4 weeks). now that im off of it(after taking it for a month) in having some bleeding and im worried? what are the chances im loosing my baby?

Renae - March 12

Well I'm no expert, by any means, but I am expecting my 4th baby at 37. My youngest child will be 13 when this little one is born. I'm now 13 weeks and 3 days, and was on the pill. I stopped them to start my period as normal, and that didn't come, fortunately I suspected before that so I found out right away... my doctors think my baby will be ok, and say it does happen. I can't give you odds as they didn't tell me, but you certainly should discuss this with your doctor or maybe even a local clinic. From ready this forumn and many others I will say that many woman spot and even sometimes bleed at some point in their pregnacy. Sorry it's not too helpful, but I don't think you're doomed just from having some spotting and being on the pill, but I would check with my doctor asap. I wish you all the best! Keep us updated!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?