Too Big -pg121467668329

3 Replies
heykels - June 28

I went to the dr today. I am 30 weeks along and my belly is measuring 34. With my first pregnancy I was only 2 cm bigger than what i was supposed to be and my son turned out fine, but i know its concerning when you're +3 or -3. anyone know what that could possibly mean? my dr said nothing to worry about until we do the ultrasound, he might have just gone through a growth spurt and i need to catch up or i might have extra fluid, but im wondering what other complications this could mean. any input would be helpful

flowergirls - June 29

I measured "5-7 cm/weeks" my entire 2nd pregnacy. My dd was 2.9 kgs so just perfect. Don't worry. I would highly doubt it has anything to do with a growth spurt at this stage in the game, more likely how your baby is positioned. Enjoy your last few weeks!!

mommaminchey - July 1

I also measure big but mine is due to high fluid and I have GD. The docs are not concerned and say its not a big deal. Once they do the u/s they will be able to tell what is going on. And even though I have high fluid (mine was once 28 and is down to 21 now) they still were not too worried just monitored me more often.

kay101 - July 1

I measured 4 weeks ahead and just had a big baby. My son was born at 36 weeks and was 6 pounds 14 ounces so if I had been full term he would have been well over 9 pounds.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?