Trying Again Pg1252897951

0 Replies
sullipeach - September 13

I was having my first pregnancy and going to my 13 week screening when everything happened. I was getting an ultrasound and when I looked at the screen I knew it was all wrong because the baby (fetus) was way too small. It measured at 8 weeks and there was no heart beat (there had been one at my first ultrasound at 8 weeks) I hadn't experienced any symptoms so I was caught completely off guard. That was May6th. May 7th I had a D&E. I bleed for about 10 days and then my periods went right back to normal. I waited the recommended 3 cycles before thinking about trying again and I even go to a therapist to help with the anxiety. My husband and I decided to try again last month with no success (despite my efforts to only try on ovulation days and the rumor that you are most fertile after a miscarriage). My next period was HORRIBLE to say the very least. I have never felt cramps that bad in my life and the bleeding was severely heavy. I just took it as a bad period because the early detection tests and a doctor ordered blood test all concluded I was not pregnant the day prior. I am currently ovulating and we decided to give it another try but I woke up this morning bleeding ( nothing major but definitely red) . I'm probably reading too much into this but what if there is something seriously wrong? I was never given any reason as to why I miscarried and all I can think right now is the worst. Has anyone else had issues getting pregnant after a D&E? I know I don't have fertility issues for a fact but could I have a "hostile uterus"?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?