Please Help -pg119445123626

3 Replies
momma3tobe - November 7

I am almost three months postpartum and have not had a period yet, I am not br___tfeeding and I don't know if this is normal or not... I stopped bleeding completley at about 3 wks post partum so I have no idea what is going on... my husband and I use condoms and I have taken pregnancy tests that come back negative so that's not it. I am a little worried.

GloriaD - November 30

Me too! I gave birth Sept 3rd to my third child and I'm not b___stfeeding either. I wonder why????

Crystal83 - November 30

I had my 3rd dd Sept. 3rd as well and I just got my period 2 days ago, and I haven't b___stfed in almost a month, but I thought I would get it sooner because with the first 2 I got it within the first 2 months pp. So now I have it and it is soo heavy and I've got really bad cramps and I never get periods like this. So enjoy it while you can, cause it'll show up eventually! lol

GloriaD - November 30

Oh great! I guess we should enjoy like Crystal said!! How cool is that, that we had our third babies on the same day Crystal! Mine are ds 7, dd 5, and dd 3months, how about you?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?