One Day Period Pg1261569195

1 Replies
miabella - December 23

It seems i am not the only one confused by periods and there complete randomness. i have been on the pill for about 10 years on and off. My partner and i decided to try for a baby and i had my last pill in the packet last month. I had the period that followed this packet and then charted on the assumption of a 28 day cycle what would or should be my most fertile days and when i should have a period. Bang on time i had some bleeding...however this lasted for only one day, and collectively was probably only enough to fill one whole tampon. Then it completely ceased! I now dont even have any small bits of discoloration when i wipe. Its all very bizarre..before taking contraception i always had too frequent periods, and have never in my whole menstruating life had a period for one day only. I dont feel pregnant or appear to have any of the normal signs of pregnancy...i am still experienceing some light cramping but nothing else. Can anyone enlighten me as to whats going on...given this would be day 4 into the next 28 day cycle is it too early to take a test??/

Pearl - January 5

I know when I got off of the pill my period did not come for about 3 months. I am not sure if it's like that for everyone but I know it really messes with your cycle. Hope that helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion