When Did I Conceive -pg121430922039

2 Replies
Maureen26 - June 24

Hi all. Hope someone can help me with this cos im going out of my mind. My last period started on the 12 january 08. My cycle is mostly very regular and normally every 28 days. I had a miscarriage in Sept 07 so period was a bit messed up after that. On Janaury 20th 26th and 27th i had s_x with my boyfriend. On 19th Janaury i had s_x with someone else. I stopped it straight away cos i felt so bad and i don't think he came inside me but i could be wrong. My period was due on the 9/10th Feb 08. I would like some help to figure out when i conceived or who the father is. I am really hoping that it's my boyfriend's and i feel so bad for being such an idiot and making a huge mistake which i really regret. Please advised on possible conception date. sorry for long mail! xxx

stefkay - July 1

Hi, most likely conception was around the 26-27 because ovulation "usually" is about 14 days from the first day of period. That is for a normal 28 day cycle. You can ovulate earlier or later, but if you have a pretty consistent cycle overall (even if it was a 30 day cycle it would still fall around there. The 19th seems too early to be ovulating if you started your period only 7 days earlier. I rarely if ever hear of women ovulating 1 week after start of period.

october2008mommy - August 27

Dear Maureen, We are both due Oct 18, 2008! My last period was Jan 11, 2008 and I conceived on January 27. It's your boyfriend's baby! Best wishes! Love, Laura

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?