2006 Baby

32 Replies
Want to be a mom - October 3

My goal is to have a 2006 baby! Anybody want to join my 2006 baby club? Let's hope and pray for those of us who are trying now and will be trying that we have 2006 babies!!! I had a miscarriage in August and I pray that I will have a 2006 baby!

Laura - October 3

Hi, I had a miscarriage Labor day weekend. My doctor gave me the ok try again right away. Good luck to you and have fun trying!

lilly rose - October 4

Hi, I had a M/C in June 2005 we have decide to start trying in january 2006 so i hoping it will be a 2006 baby i will join you,

Tanya - October 4

I had a miscarriage in August also. I lost my little boy at 17 weeks. He was our 3rd. It's been so difficult but we decided to try again after first AF. We're so eager to be pregnant again and a 2006 baby is in our prayers too!

crisy - October 4

Hi Want to be a mom. I wish I knew your name! I also want to be a mom. I had a miscarriage on April 25th this year. It was my first pregnancy. It's been 5 months of ttc and no success. I am sending all of you lots of prayers. I hope that in 2006 we will all be blessed with babies. There is another thread called Going for July/August Babies if any of you ladies want to join us. We are like a support group on-line keeping track of our ovulations and encouraging eachother. Bless all of you and lots of baby dust. Take care.

Tracy - October 4

Hi! We are hoping for a June 2006. Results on Friday. We have had an ectopic (11/04) and a miscarriage(5/05). I just stumbled onto this site and have found comfort - finally, someone understands! Good luck to everyone.

meg - October 4

Hello want to be a mom. I, too, want to have another baby in 2006. I have on beautiful son and had a m/c in July. My husband are ttc, as well. Good luck to all of you ladies trying!!

Amy - October 4

Just wanted to spread lots of BABY DUST ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*to you ladies i had a m/c in may and i'm now 20wks 3 best of luck to you:)

Cyndi - October 4

I really want to get pregnant again I had a m/c a week ago and I stopped bleeding at 5 days so I am already trying again. Baby dust to all....

lulu - October 5

Hi. i had a m/c in Aug 2005 and had a dnc.. i lost my baby at 11wk and now i'm trying to get pg again..hopefully i will get pg n pa__s by my first edd...

lisa - October 5

I had miscarriage 9/6 and I" m also ready to try again. Hope everyone gets pregnant soon! All of you will be in my prayers.

jenn - October 6

I'd love to join your 2006 baby club! I have 2 children ages 8 and 6 and have had 2 miscarriages. One in April and one in August. We will be ttc in about one month( doc wanted me to wait 2 cycles) So hopefully we will have a 2006 baby too!! Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust!!!!!!!

Tray - October 6

I miscarried on this past Sunday and would have been 12 weeks yesterday. I went to the doctors on Tuesday and saw the baby on the sonogram heartrate of 150, arms moving, and just jumping around like a jumping bean. I don't know what could have happened. I don't understand and just can't stop crying. I have a 7 year old and wasn't trying to get pregnant but when I found out I was just too excited. I don't know if this just wasn't the right time for me but I don't know how to feel this void. If this was God's way of saying this isn't the right time I don't know what to do because now I really want a baby. Any feedback would be help.

MrsHalvie - October 6

We lost our angel in June and have been trying ever since. It will be our first child so we are along for 2006 babies!!

beth - October 6

Hi, I had a m/c August 20th..I'm still so blue. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 21 (am 42 now) so I can only get pregnant every other month. I just bought a fertility monitor so hopefully that will help bring us a 2006 baby!! Nov will be a "on" month..so am keepin my fingers and toes crossed! Anyone else using a monitor?

Tracy - October 6

Negative results - Quite devastated at the time. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

coda - October 6

hi all i had a mc 3 months ago i carryed to 10weeks it was a missed miscarrage thou so i needed a d and c i am due af on tuse but i feel like i could be pregnant i tested on wed but it was neg but it might have been to early my back b___bs and tummy are sore and i have noticed small red vains on my b___bs,i also feel sicky so heres to hoping baby dust to all x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?