A Few Questions Pg1255172965

1 Replies
aaa123 - October 10

Hello Everyone, I just found out yesterday that I will miscarry and I am beyond scared. I am hoping that I was not that far along as 8 days ago I had a negative blood HCG test. Then on Monday my HCG was 28, Wed it was 51 and then yesterday it was 47. Therefore it was never very high to begin with so does that mean it should happen soon and be not too bad? Any advice would be so greatly appreciated. Obviously I am upset but to I am very ready to try again. Since this all happened over the course of 6 days I never really felt completely pregnant or attached since from the first hcg level they told it was unlikely to work. This was my first month TTC. I want to try again in ovulation right after the miscarriage. Does anyone have any success or advice regarding this? Also any hope that I could completely have a normal pregnancy the next time around. That is our biggest fear at this point that we had a miscarriage our first month TTC, could this mean there is something seriously wrong?

aaa123 - October 11

So it went from 51 on Wed (Oct. 7th) and then Friday (Oct 9) it was 47. Therefore it was never very high to begin with so does that mean the m/c should happen soon and be not too bad? I have had brown spotting for the past 8 days, mostly on toilet paper but sometimes on the liner. Have not seen any red, but decided to finally return to the gym this morning hoping it might speed up the process. Tons of discharge but only brown. Since my levels were so low and I wasn't even pregnant a week ago shouldn't it happen quickly? Not sure if this is TMI but for the past 5 days had had diarrhea. Obviously I am disapointed but to I am very ready to try again. Since this all happened over the course of a week I never really felt completely pregnant or attached since from the first hcg level they told it was unlikely to be viable due to the low hcg levels. This was my first month ever TTC. I want to try again in ovulation right after the miscarriage. Does anyone have any success or advice regarding this? Also any hope that I could completely have a normal pregnancy the next time around? That is our biggest fear at this point that we had a miscarriage our first month TTC, could this mean there is something seriously wrong?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?