Advice-pg115241122018

2 Replies
Brooke F - July 8

In March i had a missed miscarriage due to a cystic hygroma- Now my husband is having to leave for Iraq! I really want to be pregnant before he goes.. but the same time i am scared! He will only been gone for 6 months.. I want to be pregnant again just incase he doesnt return. Any advice or things i should do before i get pregnant again! I just started my 3 period and advice?? Thank you

armywife4life - July 8

first of all, having a baby "just in case he doesnt return" isnt the right way to think. I just lost my baby yesterday and i am an army wife, my husband leaves in 1 month for a 1 year tour to iraq, and we discuss about etting pregnant when he comes home on r&r. please dont think negative thoughts, just think positive and think of the happy life you, your husband and your future children will have. Also be thankful he will be gone 6 monthsnot a year, you will be able to keep trying sooner. Good Luck!!!!!

crystaln - July 8

brooke just make sure you both are on the same page is all i can say. and make sure if you do get pregnant to keep him well up to date so that he doesnt miss a beat of the pregnancy. good luck with everything and i will keep you and your husband in my prayers. my husband was in the military he got out a year ago after his 14month deployment in iraq.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?