Advice -pg121880740169

0 Replies
amy2008 - August 15

I am also new to this site and appreciate all of the great information. Congrats to everyone with good news--it is very encouraging! I am 36 and have had 4 miscarriages in the last year (2 chemicals and 2 missed miscarries - 1 at 10 1/2 weeks and 1 at 6 weeks). I have had all the testing and everything was normal except I am homozygous for MTHFR C677T. My question is--has anyone also had an issue with late ovulation and a thin lining (i.e. low progesterone)? I keep reading about B-6 being important for this and am not sure I am getting enough with the Folgard. The last pregnancy (missed miscarriage at 6 weeks) I was on the Folgard, baby aspirin and Loveonox regimen but we didn't find out about the MTHFR until I was around 5 weeks pregnant. Also, my doctor is recommending Clomid and I keep reading about that having a side effect of thinning the lining more (which makes no sense to me since that is my problem). He is willing to do letrozole which worked for me the one time I took it, so I thought maybe one of you would have experience with the Clomid/Letrozole decision. Also, any experience with Neevo? A friend with the same issue recommended that I look into it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?