After A Miscarriage-pg117182390519

3 Replies
miscarriage - February 18

i just had a miscarriage a week ago, is it possible to get pregnant right after?

Rhiannon - February 18

I am so sorry for your loss. How far along were you? Yes, you can get pregnant soon after. I don't know how soon, but there are many women who have had miscarriages and have gotten pregnant without having a period. I had my miscarriage at 12 weeks in Oct04 and I was pregnant in December04. I had 2 periods. Good luck with everything and I am so sorry.

sososleepy - February 18

Yes. If you ovulate, which some of us will before next af and some of us won't. I tried the opk LH test sticks to try to see when I would, but have not had a clear positive. It seemed to be + on the 14th, which was cd 18 counting 1st mc bleeding day as cd1, but temp just went up so I need to chart a few more days to be sure. That would be O 19 to 21 days after for me IF it was O. Some people have waited a very long time for next af, some have it 3 or 4 weeks later, and you O about 14 days before af visits. I've researched it a lot, but there is apparently no way to tell which we'll each be other than the LH and those aren't too reliable after MC anyway according to the directions. So if you want to, good luck! And if you don't want to, take precautions. Hope you're doing as well as you can be right now. Hugs.

DownbutnotOUT - February 18

Im sorry for your loss. Yes, it is very possible to get pregnant right after a m/c since your more fertile. I just want to add I had a missed m/c in may and than a chemical pregnancy in June because I got pregnant right away and didnt wait. i recommend you wait at least 1 cycle to help ensure a healthier pregnancy. good luck in what ever your decision and take care.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?