Am I Having A Miscarriage -pg117391778251

3 Replies
KDF - March 14

Hi, my period is two weeks late and I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I have been spotting brown for about a week and yesterday for a couple of hours I had actual blood but no cramping. I went to my doctor today and he said it doesn't sound good. He took a blood test to test my HGG and I have to go again next week to have it tested again. I hear that people spot or bleed through their whole pregnancy and are fine. Do you think that it is possible that I am not m/c and I am just making up excuses? I need advice!

sososleepy - March 14

Hi KDF. I'm sorry you're going through this. Spotting is bad, but no cramping is better. Blood is bad. When I had my mc, I called the doc office (weekend) and a midwife called me back. I had bleeding and cramping, and she still said I had about a fifty percent chance. Mine went to heavy bleeding... and mc. If your hCG goes up it's looking better. If the bleeding stops it's looking better. You'll probably be completely nuts until you get an ultrasound and see a nice heartbeat, which you can't see this early if I remember correctly... Big hugs! I hope it works out ok for you. Stick around here, vent as needed, and let us know how you're doing.

KDF - March 14

Are you pregnant again and if so how lon did you wait until trying again? I'm trying to think positive and not dwell on it too much. It is amazing how much it consumes you though. I hope everthing is going well for you.

HeavenisMine - March 14

It isn't over till it's over, and I understand, the wait drove me nuts too! You can do it, be strong for your baby, I will send prayers to both of you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?