Anyone Else -pg111315020118

2 Replies
Abbi - April 10

Hi. Just thought that I would write a post because I've been feeling kind of down lately. I had my m/c Feb. 28 and still no af. I took an hpt, turned out negative, but we really weren't trying. But not really any af symptoms either. I just want to get it so I can be normal again and ttc again. It's so frustrating. I have a friend at work that gets her af normally so I'm constantly hearing that they're trying next month and we can't even do that because I haven't gotten my af yet. Thanks for your time!

Jill - April 10

I know exactly how you feel Abbi. I had my m/c 3/11 and am waiting for af also. I was told by my doctor that It will probably be next week, but they don't really know. I want to feel normal again so I can ttc also. My coworker is pregnant so I know how it feels to work with someone who is a constant reminder. I try to avoid being around my coworker so I don't have to hear about her pregnancy, but it is hard when you work with the person. I just found out the s_x of her baby and when she is due from a phone conversation, and I started crying afterwards. I guess we just have to be patient, but if your coworker knows about your m/c, maybe you should let her know that it is hard for you to hear about her ttc at this time, not that you don't want to be happy for her. This is just a very difficult time for all of us on this site, and unfortunately time seems like it is standing still. I keep counting down the days that have gone by since my m/c, and it seems like it was sooo long ago, but it has only been one month. The only thing we can do is try to take one day at a time, and when the time comes, and it will, start trying again. I hope you can start trying again very very soon.

Abbi - April 10

Thanks for the support, Jill! It means alot to be able to talk to people that have been through the same thing. Today is day 42 since my m/c, I find myself counting days down and wishing that af would come. Probably the first time I'm excited to get af!! haha But hopefully it will happen soon and we'll be trying again soon, it's just tough. Good luck to you and thanks again!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?