Bad Day-pg123398023465

3 Replies
jewelsB - February 6

I am new to this type of interneting but I have had a really bad day and am in the process of having my 5th misscarriage. I am sure on a site like this this is not uncommon but wondering how any of you out there have coped with this and or suggestions for the future. I see a fertility guy that has no idea what is wrong with me. I have a perfectly normal almost 6 yo son that was not an easy pregnancy but he made it to 35 weeks. I seem to get pregnant easily when we try and then as soon as I have a +EPT I start spotting till eventually it happens. Some have had heart beats some not . Ihave taken progesterone, heparin, ASA had full of vitamins, accupuncture and nothing has really made a difference. Just wondering if anyone has anymore ideas b/c my fertility guy has run out of tests and such. Thanks for listening.

aelliott - February 7

My aunt used to miscarry randomly and only had two sons. She swears that she must have been allergic to girls, and while I don't know how medically sound this is, maybe it's something similar to what you're going through? Good luck, and I'm very sorry for your losses.

newbaby2009 - February 7

Are you rh negative?

jewelsB - February 8

I am not rh- . I wish it were that simple. The only thing that it coiuld be is I have natural killer cells. It is a very costly test in Canada and it + the only treatment is IVIG which is again extreamly costly and not covered by health care. Or maybe it is just bad luck but at almost 38 I am not sure I can try may more times. My son is almost 6 and he so desparately wants to be a big brother. Seeing him sad makes it even worses. Thank you for your comments. xojewelsB

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?