8 Replies
Chas - May 8

Anybody got any BFP a month or so after a d&c ?? Need some encouragement

karen goode - May 8

what does bfp mean?

Chas - May 8

Big fat positive pregnancy test

karen goode - May 8

Thank you, i waited 2 cycles and then got preg. after D&C.

Susan W - May 8

There's several of us around who got pregnant again right away. I had a natural m/c in January and I conceived 3 weeks to the day with no AF between pregnancies. Don't get discouraged.

Chas - May 8

Susan, did you have the same symptoms as when you were pregnant before? When did you test?

gemini_star1983 - May 9

Hello Chas, Like Susan W, I got pregnant after my natural m/c 2 weeks to the day after I stopped bleeding. I will be 17 weeks on Thursday and all seems to be going well. Keep us posted! Oh! and I felt the pregnancy symptoms a little earlier and stronger than with the failed pregnancy...but not as strong as with my DS. Take care, sticky baby dust, Marie.

Chas - May 9

Thanks Marie!

Susan W - May 9

Nope, NO symptoms at all. I only knew I should test again because we had had a birth control accident, and I know my fertility signals. So I knew I had ovulated and to expect an AF in 10-16 days. When that didn't come, I tested. I had also gotten a negative hpt, so when I saw the positive I knew it was real. But my midwife had given me an HCG quant order, and I used that one and had her give me another to check it again 48 hours later. I got the negative at like 14 dpo and the positive at 18 dpo. I didn't have any symptoms until 9 weeks into it. I'm 15 weeks now and doing OK other than a complication I have that is NOT due to having conceived again right after a m/c.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?