Blighted Ovum-pg119981051381

0 Replies
sweetjasmin - January 8

Think i spelt that correct?anyway did a home pt and it came bk positive did 2 actually,but really didnt no how many weeks i was because i had alot of stress before that,so i was sent for a early scan.They then asked me when i got a positive test i told them,2 weeks ago.The person who scanned me said they could see a sac but no baby,so i was sent to have bloods taken once that day which was thurs then came bk sat and had mre done.Anyway had 2 ring up monday and the results seemed ok doubled like they should so i was asked to go bk in a week later which was 31st jan 2007.Had another scan done and still no baby showing she said u should see a fetal pole by no and that i was measuring 8 weeks,.Ok right what no?i thought i then was sent to a room with some nurse saying i had a blighted ovum something that i never heard of and that i should have a dnc well i was shockedone min i think im preg the nxt its nothing there wish i hadnt told anyone i was pregnant i felt sick,anyway i also have a tilted uterus so im wishing that when i go bk nxt week they will see something if not i will just wait and have this misscarriage i lost my son at 24 weeks so ive been there already but just want to hold on to this hope wishing they will see something.i spoke to some women today and she said they did not find her baby till 6 months and she had turned down so many dnc that they kept asking her to have anyway plz pray for me and also get bk to me if anyof u have been thru this and then found those little babies.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?