Clotting-pg114377861218

2 Replies
ALynn - March 30

Hello all. I could really use your help... I had a miscarriage last October and since then every period I have had has been really painful and everytime I have a lot of blood clotts. i know this may be a little too much information, but I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same things. I am trying to get preg again am worried that something is wrong.

Amy X - March 31

Hi ALynn~ I am so sorry for your loss. I had a natural m/c in Aug at 4months. My periods have not been painful but very large clots around the 2nd day. It worried me too. The last 2 months have been "normal" but this month has been clotty. I have an appt on the 21st and will ask my dr about it. From what I have read on this board it is normal... I wonder how long it is normal though. I am starting clomid Sat. I am not Ovulating... wonder if the abnormal periods have anything to do with that. Sorry i could not answer you ? but will let you know what my dr says. Maybe you could ask your dr. The rea__surance is worth gold :) Baby dust to you!

Val - March 31

Hi ALynn and Amy... sorry about your losses. I had a d&c for mc in August and had a bunch of large clots yesterday (it was day 5 of my period) along with some cramping. It doesn't usually happen so I thought it was strange. I've been ttc since September with no luck. Do either of you have long cycles? Mine are usually 32-35 days.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?