Concerned-pg113068897018

2 Replies
mom of 3 - October 30

I am 12 weeks along. with brown discharge,looks like old blood? I recently put a motor in my tuck and lost my dog. a littl stressed about bf, I kicked him out. He was way to needy for me. I need to know the early symptons of miscarrage. I have three heatlthy babies now teenagers. dr checked me said heart beat is strong and fast. but why the brown blood started bright red but has darkened in the last 3 days.... concerned any info would be appreciated..ty jennifer

Amy - October 30

Some women spot during pregnancy without any harm to the pregnancy. Brown discharge isn't a worry, they say it becomes a concern when the spotting is bright red, because that is new blood. Usually women who are going to miscarry will lose most of the pregnancy symptoms they were experiencing. Also cramping is a major sign - not just slight cramping but regular cramping that lasts for a day or so. I miscarried at about 8 weeks and it was EXTREMELY painful the cramps/contractions put me in tears, I was prescribed vicoden and needed it for a full two days. I hope I was a little helpful and good luck I hope everything works out for you!

Amy Ann - November 2

Any news? Were you able to figure out what is going on?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?