Confused-pg123214543837

0 Replies
maryc - January 16

My PCP confirmed on Monday that I was pregnant with a HCG level of 434 (based on Friday blood test). The nurse said based on this level they estimated I was 5-6 weeks along. That same day I started bleeding red...it had been brown and I was told as long as it was brown there was no concern. I went to the emergency room..blood drawn, ultrasound, etc. My HCg level there was 212. They could not see anything in my uterus and noted a lesion on my left ovary. I left the ER being told I either was going through an incomplete miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. I was instructed to have blood drawn in two days. If the levels go down, its a miscarriage, if not I may need a second ultrasound to further determine what the lesion could be. Another blood test....level was 289. Why is it going up? Had more blood drawn today. I am bleeding red and have been since Monday but have no cramps or pain whatsoever. This is first time pregnant for me so I have no idea what to expect or know what is normal vs. not normal....I'm just tired of the rollercoaster and don't want to remain hopeful if this is not to be. More waiting....for 4th blood test results. I hate waiting.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?