Confused And Scared -pg12040430205

0 Replies
CCanthony - February 26

Hi, I was pregnant for the first time last year around the summer time. That ended in a m/c Ectopic pregnancy to be exact. Details for that situation: I found out i was pregnant by the doctor i was okay after couple of days then it was a terrible pain in my right pelvic area and i was on my period at the time and i basically never stopped bleeding. i did an ultrasound they couldn't find anything being that i was so early in my pregnancy so i continued to be in alot of pain. I ended up getting a metrotrexate shot becaue they confirmed it being a ectopic pregnancy. Kept going back to check my blood levels and it decreased normally. Okay now im am waiting on my period its late it should of came around the 14th of Feb it isn't here yet im not regular but its annoying just waiting on it im fearing that i'm pregnant its another miscarriage i've been feeling cramps everynow and then when i have to go to the bathroom but not like the pain i felt last year and now i see like a little pinkish spotting. Does anyon know whats going on.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?