D Amp C-pg117121094114

1 Replies
lunneecourtney - February 11

Hello everyone, I was 7 weeks pregnant and it is my first pregnancy, but the fetus never develop the heart beat, so I just have my D&C done on Wed. the 7, 07. I have been struggle to accept of my lost. What should I do to make myself get through this touhg time? any advice?

sososleepy - February 11

I'm sorry you're here too lunnee. There isn't a single answer that works for everyone, and often the answer best suited to one person is the worst answer for another... but what I did was cry a lot for a day and do housework, then read here and other mc, ttc, fertility and ovulation info online for 2 weeks straight while obsessing on ttc. It kept me distracted till I wasn't wanting to cry or yell or stomp my feet and do both all the time, although this am I lost it for the first time in several days and had to escape to my bedroom to cry again. I tried to understand why as best I could; there really isn't an answer for me or most of us, then tried to focus on moving on to next step which for me is ttc... time helps, but how much time is different for each of us I think. Hugs. Hope that helps some.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?