Eating Disorder-pg112625113918

3 Replies
A. Thomas - September 9

I have battled eating disorders, both bulimia and anorexia, for nearly 11 years now. I recently found out that I am pregnant & have been severely depressed. I have actually wanted to miscarry because the baby was conceived under bad circ_mstances. What are the chances of miscarrying if I still have an eating disorder during the 12th week?

aa - September 9

Hi a thomas i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, and believe me you do not wish to m/c even though you may feel you don't want this baby the actuall loss is unbearable i tell you the pain and guilt felt is the worst i have ever felt in my entire life wondering what we do wrong could i have done this, that different, i do not know all the cirumstances of your life and am not pa__sing judgement on you i am just telling you of my life but would say speak to your dr's and at least get some advice on the matter wether you intend to keep the baby or help with your eating disorders i feel you do need real professional help with this one may be some food supliment if your baby has made it this far i feel he or she deserves the chance of life they trully must be a little fighter..and all you can do is give it your best .

michele - September 9

I agree with aa; you really should give this baby a fighting chance. It may come back to haunt you later if you don't. There are many people willing to help a pregnant woman who battles with eating disorders. Good luck.

Pleading - September 9

Please dont try to kill your baby. There is the option of adoption. It is not that innocent babies fault that it was conceived under "bad circ_mstances". Go to your Dr and start being responsible and eat right for the health of that precious cargo you are carrying.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?