Ectopic Pregnancy-pg112509799818

1 Replies
J.K. - August 26

I had a miscarriage but my HCG levels aren't going down so my doctor figures it may be a eptopic pregnancy. This means there is still some tissue from the fetus in my body that didn't abort itself.( in my tube or uterus). They gave me a methotrexate shot to dissolve the fetus and it allows my body to reabsorb it. So for the next week or so I have to get blood tests one day a week to make sure my Hcg level goes down and returns to 0. Has anyone experienced a ectopic pregnancy and had a baby after a difficult pregnancy like this? I worry alot and I'm afraid it will happen again. This is my first pregnancy ( I became pregnant quickly) and hope I can have a normal pregnancy next time and have a beautiful baby in my future. Please give me hope. I need to know if one of you or know someone that has experienced this and has gone on to have a baby.I hate being a WOMAN!!!

Alison - August 27

Hi J.K. A woman I know had an ectopic and lost a tube. 3 months after she started TTC again she was pregnant and she had a lovely little girl (who is now 8) I am so sorry for what you are going through. If they were not sure if remaining tissue was in your uterus or tube did they scan you? Again I am so sorry-I have not had an ectopic but have had 3 miscarriages and my heart goes out to you that you are having to deal with this xxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?