Fever 102 F Last Night Now Brown Staining This Am

3 Replies
Maklan - March 4

I am just under 6 weeks (will be 6 wks tomorrow) pregnant and I had a fever last night with a cold or flu. I feel better today and the fever seems to be gone, but I had brown staining this morning in my underwear like the size of a nickel. When I wiped there was a little but mostly brown crusty looking mixed with mucous. After a bm there was some more which also looked brown with some crusty look. Then after that I don't see any 2 X peeing since the bm. I am so scared b/c I just had a m/c in December. I hope I'm not losing this baby. Has this happened to anyone else before?

s- - March 4

I'd call the dr.- but mostly brown blood is old so I don't think you should worry too much. (calling the dr. would ease your mind though)

maklan - March 4

I have an appt with the Dr for tomorrow at 10:30 but it's such a long wait when you are worrying. I just wanted to know if something bad could have happened to the baby from the fever. I'm really worried now.

S- - March 4

I don't want to give you any false advise, could you just call and ask them if it's abad thing? As I said before, brown is old, so I don't think it can be too bad. One of my friends had pnemonia and the baby was alright...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?