Getting Pregnant Again-pg119728513746

1 Replies
LaraLynn - December 10

Hi everyone, This is my first time asking questions... I miscarried at 8 weeks and had a d and c immediately. That was 2 weeks ago. I am beyond devastated. I am 37 and want to desperately get pregnant ASAP. Has anyone gotten pregnant right after a d and c and before their first period? I am worried that I will never get pregnant again!!!

Mrs.Hath - December 11

Oh LaraLynn, I am so sorry for you loss. I wish you did not have to join us. We all know you feel. You want so desparately to be pregnant again right away. It will consume you. I can tell you that it gets a little better as time goes on. You start to look forward with hope. Regarding TTC again.......I've done a tremendous amount of research on it. While I'm no doctor, I strongly believe that you can safely try again AFTER you get your first period. It's possible to try right after your D&C, the first time you ovulate before getting your period, but there are many reasons why this is not the best idea. It can absolutely be successful, but it's not your best option. Give your insides a chance to heal. Moreover, I found that after my AF, I was in a much better place emotionally too. Your period will be awful. Very heavy. It's cleaning out everything. After that, hop in the bedroom with DH and get back in the game! You'll be primed and ready. Good luck to you. Keep us posted. We are here to support you and help each other during this time. =

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?