Getting Worried-pg111765582918

2 Replies
JJ - June 1

Hi, I had a m/c on march 20 and my husband and I have been ttc, no luck yet. I am on my third af since my m/c. I was just hopeing I would be pregnant by now. Any advice?

Crisy - June 2

Hi JJ. Don't worry honey. On a normal average it takes about 9 to 12 months to conceive. If you want to get pregnant very fast I suggest you buy an ovulation kit or a basal thermomether to ckeck your temp when you are ovulating. It's all about the sperm meeting the egg (sorry about the graphics). However, I know how you feel. I miscarried on April 25th and I just got my first af today. I wanted to be pregnant but no luck yet. I will buy an ovulation kit as soon as I finish my period and I will leave everything in GOD's hands. I don' t want you to worry, the fact that you are getting your period means that you're ovulating therefore you can become pregnant. I wish you all the luck in the world. Lots of baby dust to you.

JJ - June 2

Thank you Crisy! I read about other women getting pregnant right away and started to worry.Thanks again

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?