HCG 300 48hrs Later 249 Waiting 4 AF

1 Replies
Tama - June 28

Hi all. My turned 27 on the 20th June and went for bloodtest on 21st. I was stressed out of my mind bfore the bloodtest, 'cause i'm afraid of needles. The ob phoned later that afternoon to give me the outcome - the hcg beta-count was 300. Last friday the 23rd went again for bloodtest, not so stressed, and the ob phoned me to tell me its not looking good, it's going to come down, the hcg beta-count went down to 249. Both me and dh cried alot. I still have the hope they were wrong, but i know that all the stress was not good. Now i'm waiting for AF either later this week or next week. I miscarried April at about 3 or 4 weeks, this time at about 4 or 5 weeks. They could not see anything on an internal scan, thus the reason for the bloodtests. ....(@).... well maybe next time - I don't know when i can try again, the ob didn't say anything. :( lost bump

jessie - June 28

Hi Tama, I am so sorry, this must be so hard for you . My doctor told me that this happens a lot and it NOT an indicator of anything wrong with you, unless it happens 3 or even 4 times is a row, and even then, many women go on to gave very healthy pregnancies. I think you can try again whenever you feel ready to - some docs say wait a cycle, but I have been told that this is in order to ensure the healthy mental state of the mother and also to be able to date the pregnancy. There are a lot of women on this board who have conceived directly after. I give you a big ((**hug**)) and send you well wishes. Take care xx xx Jessie

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?