How Do I Know If Im Pregnant -pg110299240332

76 Replies
Young and scared - December 13

Me and my boyfriend had s_x for the first time about a month ago, we used a condom. i just started my period today and im about 16 days early. i didnt take a preg. test but ive experienced bad pains (like cramps but worse) and very heavy bleeding, heavier than usual. i think i might have had a miscarrige but im not sure. how would i know if it was a miscarrige and what should i expect?

Kristen - December 14

if you had a miscarrige then along with the blood discharge there would also be large tissue like blood clots. some small and some large. if you think that you may have been pregnant go to the hospital to have yourself checked out so you know what is going on for sure. GOOD LUCK

vivian - January 12

you used a condom! i know that a condom isnt 100% correct but come on. first time hey. i dont think you had a miscarrige.

Lynz - January 24

I think I had a miscarriage. What do I do?

kate - January 25

HCG can still be detected for a few weeks after a miscarriage...so a home pregnancy test might come out positive.

kate - January 25

To Lynz..see a doctor...you may not have pa__sed everything out and need a D&C..also if you are Rh- you will require a Rhogam shot if this is your 2nd or more pregnancy.By not seeking medical attention you may hinder future pregnancies.

ALAZA WILSON - April 4

I DONT KNOW IF IM PREGNANT! AROUND MARCH 20 OR SO I HAD s_x FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WELL I NEED TO KNOW IF IM PREGNANT OR NOT AND I DONT KNWO HOW TO TELL ,WHAT DO I DO TO KNOW ?

mulgajill - April 4

Aliza... check out 'signs of pregnancy' in this forum.... that will give you some idea.... :-)

liz - April 5

im 2 weeks later how do i know if im pregent i don't feel any symptoms

ariana - April 5

most likely you werent pregnant at all but i also had s_x last friday and i think im pregnant and i had used a condom but he took it off and i had sperm all over my jeans and i dont know if any got it me i am confused my stomach has been hurting and i havent been feeling welll what should i do oh im only 14 and i regret everything and i cant tell my mom

amber - April 8

I know from experience what you should expect. along with lots of bleeding you will pa__s alot of tissue from very small to very large. If you think that you might have miscariied then you need to go see a doctor because if you do not pa__s all the tissue you want stop bleeding and you may need to have a D&C!! So go have yourself checked and maybe thats not what it is. I hope the best for you!!!

karlie - April 15

how do i no coz i have not came on yet iv gone over my normal date.

laverne costen - April 16

i came on my period for two days my b___st still hurt and im having pain on my right side feet are swollen for no resson please can you help me

lavern costen - April 16

around january first me and my lover had s_x but i came on now it is april 2005 i came on april 1 2005 but my feet are swollen my b___st still hurts am i pregnant

Jen - April 17

I'm on the pill and my fiance and I had unprotected s_x, now I'm late, I took a pregnancy test at home and it was negative, but I've been pregnant before and I took 2 negatives before I had a positive. Anyway, I checked when I concieved on a chart off the internet, according to my last period, and it gave me a date that was a week before I had s_x. I didn't have s_x than because my fiance and I were on different sides of the country. Could the chart be wrong? Or am I just wierd?

christy - April 17

i had my period for 3 days and it was a real period the first day but it spoted for the 2 last days my lower side c___ps ad im vomting i had s_x wil my boyfriend 2 weeks ago is that a sign i took 2 test they said i was but i went to the doctor and they said im not what do i do

erika - April 19

i had s_x and he came inside me and i was in my ovulations day

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?