How Long Do I Wait -pg114902722218

1 Replies
HopefulK - May 30

Hello, just wanted to check. We lost our daughter at 28 weeks at the end of Nov, then got pg in Feb and Miss'd in March and had a D&C. My dh and I want to try again and in July, it will be my 4th cycle, and my 3rd defo ov and my after my 3rd af. Do you all think my uterus lining will be sufficiently recovered to try then, or should be wait until aug do you think? Thanks for the advice. xx

Angela Mac - May 31

Good morning hopefulk. from what I have read you won't get pregnant if your lining isn't healed. After going through mc's back to back and going through a ton of testing this month I came to realize that I needed the time for myself to just sit back and smell the roses a bit. For the past year I have either been trying to get pregnant, pregnant, or miscarrying. I needed this break. Now I'm trying not to get pregnant, lol. Waiting to hear my test results. I think it's all up to how you feel inside. There is nothing wrong with taking a break or ttc right away. It's all how you are healed in your heart. Anyway, my whole point is, if you want to ttc then go for it, if not then I'll wait for you. I figure if my test results show something easy then I will be ttc in July, if not then I guess I have a bit more wait to go. Have a great day and hugs to you!!!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?