Miscarriage-pg110778374526

2 Replies
J - February 7

I had a miscarriage in November. I started spotting brown discharge and went to my doc she performed a va___al us around 8 weeks they found a heartbeat but the baby only measured 6 weeks 1 day and then I continued to bleed for the next few days and went back and saw the baby but it was dead. What I want to know is what kind of m/c is this? I know that they have certain names. I just wonder what caused this to happen. I am 5 weeks pregnant now and am a wreck with nerves!

Debbie - February 7

I feel your pain. I had the same type of miscarrage but don't know the name. My doc didn't get into detail because I was so upset. I am six weeks now and am also a nervous wreck. I am not having morning sickness like everyone says I should and I only have tender b___sts and tired alot. I guess that's normal but I am freaking out as well so don't think you are alone. I would love some advice as well from anyone who has been in our shoes.

Jen - February 10

I'm sorry to hear about your problems..I went to the doc at 12 weeks and when we couldn't get the heartbeat I had an u/s and the baby wasn't alive. My doctor just told me it was a spontanious miscarriage, nothing I did, probably genetic makeup, so I went through the whole miscarriage stuff. But on the positive I am not 6 months pregnant and everything is going great. So hang in there and good luck with your pregnancy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?