Miscarriage-pg114153840518

1 Replies
saffire22777 - March 5

Hi ... this site is great.. I am as i type this having a miscarriage. I had light bleeding from the 21st til the 23rd and it stopped . But unfortunately on March 2 it started back and this time it was bright red and heavy. I went to ER and was told that if i was miscarrying there was nothing to be done. The doctor did a pelvic exam to check my cervix to see if it was opening . His response was oh myyyy u are bleeding alot. He examined me left the room and the nurse came in and told me that i should go home and rest drink plenty of foods and avoid heavy lifting and gave me pain meds to take .. The bleeding stopped on the 3rd and today its back and worse than ever . I' m passing huge clots and feel like i'm going into labor. All of this is new to me and i dont know what to expect . Oh by the way i was going on 10 wks . How will i know if i have passed all that needs to be passed?

JuJu - March 5

Saffire; so sad to hear of your loss - and knowing that you're still going through your m/c as I write makes me feel so much for you in this horrible situation. You've come to the right place. Re; the best way of knowing when it's over and that you've pa__sed everything - the best way is through u/s combined with bloodtests to monitor your hcg levels.......and once you've stopped bleeding. Are you seeing your doctor again soon? XX

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?