MISCARRIAGE-pg119133341245

16 Replies
micy - October 2

IM SPOTTING DARK BLOOD, AND NOTICED THAT I HAVE LOST PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS(TENDER b ___stS) WHEN I DID U/S NO GESTATION SAC WAS SEEN, I THINK IT WAS TOO EARLY, SUPPOSED TO DO ANOTHERU/S NEXT WEEK, ALSO AWAITING BLOOD LEVELS. DO ANY ONE IM LOSING IT?

FrancesM - October 2

Micy, so sorry to hear about this. I might call your Dr and check to see if they need to see you asap. Is it spots like drops or more flowing? I would call the Dr for sure. Good Luck!!

micy - October 2

hi Frances M, thanx 4 ur answer, its not really a flow, just spotting, but it has tapered of this morn. should get blood results 2day, then i thinks if its rising i might have a chance. thanx again!

FrancesM - October 2

I wish you all the luck in the world!! Maybe it is implantation bleeding? I had a missed m/c and had no symptoms that I was going to m/c. How far along are you?? I am not a pro on any of this but I have read a lot and talked to a lot of people. Good luck and again and I will check back for some hopefully good news!!

micy - October 2

hi fran, im 80% sure i was conceived btween sept 2-sept 8, so that wud make me 3 wks. i hope its implantation too, i wud feel a lot better right now. wen i get blood results later i will let you know. thanx again , really appreciated!

FrancesM - October 2

It could be implantation since it would be about time for your period. Heck, I don't know. Keep me updated. Good luck to you!

micy - October 2

hey fran, what was ur missed m/c like? did u go through what im going thru now?

FrancesM - October 3

Micy, I had no symptoms AT ALL. No cramping, bleeding, nothing. I still had all the pregnancy symptoms...sore b___bs, tired, cravings etc. I went to get a level 2 u/s and there was no hear beat. I was 11 weeks and they said the baby stopped growing at 10 weeks. How are you feeling now??

micy - October 3

hi

micy - October 3

from conception i should be about 4wks. did not relults yesterday, will try 2day. Im just here in limbo anxious to know whats happening. I had lost some pregnancy symptoms in my b___st after the spotting on sunday, but it seems to be coming back, oh boy,lol, whats happening to me?

FrancesM - October 3

Could be implantation bleeding or old blood. If it is about 4 weeks it could be your "period". I know several people that have had some bleeding around the time their normal cycle would fall. Are you still spotting? Has the color changed?

micy - October 3

only c a little brown when i wipe, but my b___sts have gotten tender again, im thinking if im losing i wud be losing symptoms not gaining!

FrancesM - October 3

Could be old blood that was built up between cycles before your body knew it was pg. Keep an eye on it. When do you go to the Dr?

micy - October 3

Hi fran, just got hcg results. For Sat Sept 29 it was 33410 and for Mon Oct 1 it was 36380. Thats some good news there,I think. I will repeat u/s on monday to see if they see anything, plze pray 4 me.

FrancesM - October 3

Looks like your numbers are growing and that is a good sign! I am looking forward to hearing about your u/s. Keep my posted. I will keep you in my prayers!! Good Luck!!!

FrancesM - October 3

Hey, I am also part of the clean slate thread, if you want to, come over there. There are some great girls over there pregnant, not pregnant, trying etc. Lots that have had losses like us. If not, that is fine, we can stay here. It really does sound like things are going well. Take it easy the next few days and try not to stress about it.

FrancesM - October 4

Micy, I am just checking in with you...How are things?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?