Miscarriage-pg120869084418

1 Replies
cat31 - April 20

i started bleeding on the 8th of april 2008 doctor said rest it was light but it didnt stop so i went to hospital had a ultra sound and i was 10 weeks and the u/s said it was 5 weeks and 98% sure it had failed and that i had cysts and endometriosis, i was overwhelmed by all of this as it was a lot to take in. I then carried on bleeding haevier and cramping and passed quite a bit of tissue had another scan to reveal it was six weeks and i had to leave it another week to be sure although they were sure 98% thought it was cruel leaving me. i think the baby has come away now have another ultra sound tommorrow and i will konow for sure miscarring is bad enough but i dont know if the cysts and endo will stop me becoming pregnant again as they said it did not cause the m/c and i got pregnant first time, still in pain and bleeding does anyone know anything about this condition any help will do .

LLDB44 - April 20

I would discuss these concerns w/ your physician. I know of women who have cysts and have normal healthy newborns. The endometriosis I am not sure about, but your physician will know what can help you maintain future pregnancy's. My heart goes out to you. It's very difficult to go through this.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?