Miscarriage -pg112476015618

1 Replies
carly - August 22

this might sound dumb but how do you know when you have a miscarriage? the 8th I took a test and it was (+) and I was having some symptoms. well yesterday I had some spotting and today it has got a little worse it is darker blood almost looks like brown at times. if I am pregnant I would be 7 weeks and 3 days I am just scared I have a doctors appointment in a couple of days but I just wanted to see what you all thought. thanks

Alison - August 23

Carly spotting is not a good sign I am afraid to have to say-though some women do spot without any problems. But is usually not good. I wish so much I didn't have to say that to you. When I had my first miscarriage I had a tiny speck of blood as my first sign before a scan showed no heartbeat, the second loss I had lots of brown discharge as the first sign all was not well, the third I had no sign whatsoever of a problem until the scan showed no heartbeat. It can vary alot as to whether there is a sign something is wrong or no signs at all. Let us know how you get on at your appointment-if you are able to I would even get an emergency appointment to check things out-I pray you will be one of the ladies who bleeds a little during pregnancy but it still stays healthy-take care xxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?