Miscarriage At 7 Weeks Pg1252888145

1 Replies
drwhitney - September 13

Woke up this morning to a bad backache and went to sit on the toilet and found bright red blood. About an hour later passed a clot about an inch and a half across. So, pretty much guessing this is a miscarriage. Very bummed. We just got married last month and got pregnant on our first try. I was so excited. And I told EVERYONE. I want to try again right now, but I know I have to wait until a normal menstrual cycle passes. I am scared it's going to happen again, although I know these things happen quite commonly. I didn't even have an obgyn yet cuz they said I didn't need to be seen until week 10 or so. Do I need to go to the doctor if I am not in pain or having a fever or anything? My cousin in s P.A. and she said that my body will most likely pass everything naturally.

clarkar - October 18

Dear I am really sorry to hear that. I had surgery 2 weeks ago to remove the embryo and abruption from my ectopic pregnancy. They can't save the baby. I hope by now you have spoken to doctors. My doctors all said I was having a miscarriage. Wouldnt even give me a u/s until my blood levels spiked and I had so much pain I thought I was dieing. You need to be an advocate or yourself. I hope yours was not ectopic, it's life threatening. I hope you are okay and have faith. Thats all that is helping me is faith...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?