Miscarrige-pg113761538518

2 Replies
jay - January 18

i am 22 years old and i have suffered 3 misscarriges i have never been to the doctors and have only ever told my best friend my partner now want s to start trying for a baby but im affraid the doctor will see ive miscaried b4 and tell my partner this is not some thing i want to share with him will the doctor be able to tell

frankschick2001 - January 18

Calm down, your doctor is not supposed to divulge ANY information that you don't want him to. Although he may want you to tell your partner about past miscarriages. So don't worry about your doctor letting the cat out of the bag. With that said, can I ask why so scared to tell your partner? If he loves you and I am sure he does since you want to have a baby with him too....If he loves you, then just sit him down and tell him about your past reporductive issues. You don't have to tell him exactly how many (although its best to be completely honest) just tell him, and he'll understand. he might be upset at first, but he'll calm down. You really need to go to the doctor and have testing done before trying to get pregnant. The miscarriages may have just been bad luck, but wouldn't you want to know beforehand or would you rather take a chance and risk that misery of having anohter one. It just doesn't seem like you are starting off this pregnancy on the right foot.

frankschick2001 - January 18

Oh yeah, you ABSOLUTELY want your doctor to know about past miscarriages! Don't play games with your body and it's important that your doctor know what he is dealing with. He can treat you as a high risk patient and if you ask him to keep the miscarriages to himself, he will.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?