Missed Miscarriage-pg112587469818

6 Replies
Justice - September 4

Ok... I'm supposed to be about 10 weeks pregnant. I always worry that my baby has, or will die and I won't know it. Since my first appointment isn't until my 12th week I feel like a crazy woman. This is my first baby and I'm 20 years old... if that helps. I was just wondering if there are other things you may feel with a missed miscarriage. Like, are you still hungry all the time, do you still get constipation and indegestion. Sometimes I feel really pregnant then other times I don't at all. On top of all this, this whole time I've had a terrible feeling that somethings wrong. Thank you.

Growing Strong - September 4

I had the same thing, I "knew" something was wrong. I was wondering why I wasn't gaining any weight, and why I wasn't having any morning sickness. I wrote, "missed miscarriage" my story--on the miscarriage, loss post. I hope your situation turns out a lot better than mine did. There is no point in worrying yourself every woman is different. Just eat healthy and take the best of care. Good Luck, and God Bless.

Justice - September 4

That's another thing that worries me, I've had very little nausea but no vomiting at all.

Growing Strong - September 4

Like I said, not all women are alike. Some don't even have any nausea or morning sickness. Sweety no one knows for sure what the outcome will be. Having a healthy baby is such a MIRACLE!! (given all the things that can go wrong) Just enjoy and cherish this time your carrying your child, and pray for the day you will have him healthy in your arms. Another thing you can do is talk to your doctor about your worries so he can tell you how your doing. Right now just make sure you get the care you need, and relax, don't stress yourself! Put your hand over your belly and tell your child you love him, think positive :)

Tara - September 6

Hi Justice, I had a missed miscarriage in June 2005 after having two healthy full term babies. I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and found heartbeat and at 9 weeks and at 12 weeks the heart had stopped beating but I never had bleeding or cramps so it came as a complete shock to me. The only thing I noticed was I wasent as winded when I excercised. I was given abortion drug to start the miscarriage and it nearly killed me followed by a emergency D&C. I too had a feeling something was wrong, but honestly I never lost my symptoms until my D&C a week after no heartbeat. I am now 7 weeks pregnant and praying I never have to experience it again. I think its normal to worry about it, but I would enjoy your pregnancy .With all my pregnancies my symptoms would come and go and two of them I had healthy babies and even with this current pregnancy sometimes I feel pregnant and sometimes I dont. Take care and I wish the best for you!

Jody - September 6

Dear Tara, How lond did you wait to conceive again after the abortion drug? Was it methotrexate? How many doses did you get?

Tara - September 7

Hi Jody, I had cytotec for my abortion drug . I waited until my first period which was 6 weeks 3 days after emergency D&C before I started trying again. The weird thing is I used ovulation strips and bbt meathod and they both showed I wasent ovulating, but hubby and I decided to try anyways because I had lots of cervical mucus. Well I must have ovulated because Im 7 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound and showed heartbeat of 130 bpm and size matched my dates. Im just praying I get to hold and love this one.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?