No Period Yet-pg119687889470

2 Replies
Claud - December 5

I had my period on Nov 1 I haven't gotten one yet for Dec I know the month just start & I should wait to see but I had m/c on Sept 20 very scared

jstaley1228 - December 5

Hi, Claud. I wrote you on the other question you posted. I had my first period after D&C (which was Sept 26th) on Nov 6th and was hoping to see my yesterday or hopefully at least this week. I asked my doc today and she said not to worry too much yet as our cycles can be really erratic after something like a D&C. She said to give it a few weeks and if nothing happens I should check back with her. If I were you I would give it another week or so and if nothing you might want to consult your doc. I hope that helps and hang in there, Claud. Did you decide if you are going to try this month or wait another? Best wishes....

Claud - December 5

Hi Jstaley thanks foe reaching out to me.I'll take your advice & wait a week too see what happens. I have Dr's app on Dec 17 for a follow up so if nothing shows up then I'll talk to my Dr. Me & my husband were talking & we decided to wait one more month.I never had a D&C my Dr said it was not needed so hopefully it's like what you said about my cycle can be off.Do you plan on trying in the future?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?